Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Absence Makes the Soul Grow Stronger

Look at me! I'm back! After a two month adjustment period to the new place that I'm living as well as other things, I am happy to say that I have returned to writing the book yesterday. I just finished the second half of Chapter Three but hey! The magic is still there! The writing went very smooth and it's still better'n sex.
In fact, I'm happy to report that I have had a creative upswing as of late in a variety of media...I've done several paintings, a couple of box, wrote a few songs. It's been great! I don't know why these things happen the way they do...I'm just grateful for when they come because, like I said...when the creative juices start flowing, I'm not quite sure where they're coming from or what the end product will be...it's like I'm channeling it from some other source...a very strange and yet wonderful feeling.
I've also started a sister blog on Yahoo at http://360.yahoo.com/bradleylore . It's not so much about the book as it is the spirit behind the book and, ultimately, behind my life. Check it out, kiddies!
Well...that's all for now, kids...I'll try to post soon!
Take care!

No comments: